Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

2 posters

Implode Interactive! Go to it! Migrate! Now!

PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Implode Interactive! Go to it! Migrate! Now! Empty Implode Interactive! Go to it! Migrate! Now!

Post  PowerPigeon Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 am

Hey paizanos,

I really hate Gay Panther Gaming, I hate it so much that I left it in a fucking ditch because it's a piece of shit and I don't know why I ever fucking did it!

So I made a better site, one that doesn't fuckin' suck! Like this one! This one sucks!

It's a game company I started up in September 2010, it's got like, 10-ish people working at it already, and we've got a couple of projects going through conceptual and prototyping stages, instead of just working on one big ass project.

Damn straight, we're already better off than 90% of new developers! Suck it, establishment!

http://www.implodeinteractive.com
    Here it be, register to the Forum so I can pretend to have a fanbase.

For reals though, I'll still cast on gaypanthergaming whenever I get a PC game that I get into, which could be a while 'cause most of them suck eggs.

I'll also be casting and making videos on the Implode Interactive JTV and Youtube pages, anything related to stuff I'm making will go on there, anything related to general games shit will go on GPG. If any of you are still alive to see it.

Advice Dog: Join Implode Interactive forums, suggest PC games to stream.
    Winter
    Winter

Implode Interactive! Go to it! Migrate! Now! Empty Re: Implode Interactive! Go to it! Migrate! Now!

Post  Winter Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Implode Interactive! Go to it! Migrate! Now! 2gx332c

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 am