Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

+3
KingOTU
PowerPigeon
hill50
7 posters

I OPEN A WISHES AND COMPLAINS SECTION HERE

hill50
    hill50

I OPEN A WISHES AND COMPLAINS SECTION HERE Empty I OPEN A WISHES AND COMPLAINS SECTION HERE

Post  hill50 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Im little bored, so dont really mind this. Will just write some random notes about the show...
    1. Needz moar casts with king drunk
    2. Definatelly needz some H games streamed
    3. I would erase all the highlights and make another one, and only highlight special things, cause highlighting everything downgrades the good one and nobody watches them.
    4.Sin should give me moar surprise buttsecks. I feel so lonely sometimes
    5.Zenak should be put into slowmo mode Razz
    6.Dont take this too serious, maybe except point 1 and 3 Razz

This is just my 2 cents guys, which compared to your 2 cents is like 50 bucks Razz
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

I OPEN A WISHES AND COMPLAINS SECTION HERE Empty Re: I OPEN A WISHES AND COMPLAINS SECTION HERE

Post  PowerPigeon Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 pm

My response to point 3:

The footage that's in the earlier highlights doesn't exist anywhere else in the entire universe so if that gets deleted then that footage is gone forever. And none of you ever make highlights and it doesn't matter at all if people watch the highlights so

However I agree that there should be more short highlights but I'm not making them. I'm going to continue highlighting everything so that every single second of Gay Panther Gaming will be preserved.

And if anybody makes short highlights (under eleven minutes) I'll put them on Youtube.
    hill50
    hill50

I OPEN A WISHES AND COMPLAINS SECTION HERE Empty Epicly rejected

Post  hill50 Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:02 am

Haha, ive been totally rejected...Fair enough, at least you put a SP vid there. That made my day...
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

I OPEN A WISHES AND COMPLAINS SECTION HERE Empty Re: I OPEN A WISHES AND COMPLAINS SECTION HERE

Post  KingOTU Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 am

To put my two cents in on the highlight matter. The real issue is that it's hard to organize both without some sort of folder system. Uploading the short ones to youtube could work if anytime someone made a highlight they let us know so we can look for it later.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Post  PowerPigeon Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:14 am

All of the short highlights can be put in their own playlist so to find any short ones you simply go to the channel when it's offline and click through it with the arrows. I'm only going to put the highlights on Youtube that I think people other than ourselves would find funny, for example something that isn't an inside joke or whatever. And it'd be super duper neat-o if other people also put their highlights on Youtube (using the share button under clips) so that Gay Panther clips will be in multiple channels so that they're more likely to get noticed and so someday people will go "Every time I search for videos of any game I keep getting results for these fucking Gay Panther bastard munching cunts!" not to mention that the people that upload these highlights might get a few free subscribers out of it, which is always good.

Also forgot to mention earlier this thread is a good idea and more hos should post in it.
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Post  KingOTU Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:34 pm

I think I'll take the liberty to post here that what we do is just as much ours and it is everyone who enjoys it. So when pige says someone should post on their youtube, he isn't just talking about me. There are boundaries like not claiming you did the stuff (unless its a joke you did on skype), but most of it is fair game. We want more people to be interested in what we do, and we hope everyone is enjoying it. Also, please post things like hill did so we can get better and/or discuss them here. Don't spare feelings. If you feel my cast has shit quality in audio or video, tell us. If we're not skyping enough tell us. Anything at all.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Post  PowerPigeon Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:50 pm

And just stating the obvious here but if somebody highlights something that's copyrighted by people that aren't us for example one of Couch's many awesome cut to commercials then I'll have to delete it from the highlights relatively quickly so be sure to put that on your Youtube account or download the file if you would like to keep it, or just message me when you've put it on Youtube or downloaded it so I can then delete it from the JTV highlights.
    hocio
    hocio

Post  hocio Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:51 pm

I wish for some old school DOS gaming. Blake Stone and the Aliens of Gold, Zak McKrakken and the Alien Mind Benders, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Rise of the Triad, Amazon: Guardians of Eden, Commander Blood... those are just a few off the top of my head. I can recommend more titles as need be if this interests you all.
    GayPanther
    GayPanther
    Admin

Post  GayPanther Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

I just recently got a few DOS adventure games from the Lucasarts pack on Steam and I'll look in to getting some more DOS stuff like Wasteland and Daggerfall in the future. We could even do a DOS day or something.

(You can tell I'm PowerPigeon because I'm the only person in the universe that still pays for PC games)
    SuperToasty
    SuperToasty

Post  SuperToasty Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:43 am

Some DOS games would be awesome
    jedeviensfolle

Post  jedeviensfolle Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 pm

I pay for PC games. When I have money. Cunt.

I have no suggestions for now, but I will be on the lookout for hotawesome highlights to spam my YouTubeage with.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:42 pm