Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

3 posters

Disturbing video of a Palestinian kid's show influencing them all to grow up as Nazi bastards.

PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Disturbing video of a Palestinian kid's show influencing them all to grow up as Nazi bastards. Empty Disturbing video of a Palestinian kid's show influencing them all to grow up as Nazi bastards.

Post  PowerPigeon Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm

http://www.machovideo.com/video/Kids_TV_18209/

Next time you have sympathy for the opposition, think of this.

Hitler had Goebbels in charge of his propaganda, Bin Laden has a fucking rabbit.

Well, it was Hamas' show but they're all in the same boat.

Learn more about this show here: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2008/02/14/abc-investigates-bugs-bunny-murdering-palestinian-kids-show

"Last year, a Mickey Mouse character was killed by an Israeli and a bumblebee died. The program said he couldn't get to the hospital because it was blocked by the Israelis."

Be vewwy vewwy quiet, I'm hunting semites!
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Disturbing video of a Palestinian kid's show influencing them all to grow up as Nazi bastards. Empty Re: Disturbing video of a Palestinian kid's show influencing them all to grow up as Nazi bastards.

Post  PowerPigeon Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:06 pm

That post is the most retarded thing I have ever typed and I regret ever typing it. I got bought into shock tactics.

I do still believe that Hamas make Palestine look bad, but it should be remembered that Hamas don't speak for the entire country, and they just go for the more dramatic methods of influence, which is understandable given the massive amounts of propaganda Israel is always pulling to make Palestine look like Al Qaeda to trick us into going over there and helping Israel take over the Middle East. I have nothing against Jews, but this shit the Israeli government is pulling would have Moses doing cartwheels in his grave, and goes against Judaism. Arabs don't hate Jews either, Arabs share common ancestry with them, and they acknowledge this, they just hate the fact that Israeli officials seem to be hating on Arabs for no good reason with this sudden vendetta.

And god damn it past-me, Arabs are semites too, you fool. Also past me, don't drink that milk you have in your hand right now. It is stale and you will be sick for a week if you drink it.
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Disturbing video of a Palestinian kid's show influencing them all to grow up as Nazi bastards. Empty Re: Disturbing video of a Palestinian kid's show influencing them all to grow up as Nazi bastards.

Post  KingOTU Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 am

Now you decide:

Post 1 or 2, VOTE NOW.
    Winter
    Winter

Post  Winter Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Post 1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 pm