Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

2 posters

Powerpigeon's ridiculous unrealistic game project!

PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Powerpigeon's ridiculous unrealistic game project! Empty Powerpigeon's ridiculous unrealistic game project!

Post  PowerPigeon Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:07 am

In the past week or two I have begun working on a game engine, a game engine that looks to bring back 2D isometric gaming. But not just bring it back, bring it back so hard that it makes your faggot mushed pea fed ass bleed all damn day.

SHIT THAT'S GUN BE IN THE ENGINE

-DIRECTIONAL DYNAMIC LIGHTIN' wont even know what lighted you dawg

-16 HORIZONTAL ANGLES O ROTATIN' damn nigga that's alot o' rotatin

-ANATOMICALLY AND STRUCTURALLY ACCURATE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMPONENTS THAT ACT INDIVIDUALLY WITH FULL DESTRUCTION CAPABILITIES- ON EVERY ASSET BOTH LIVING AND INANIMATE that means shit can break real good

-CONSISTENT PIXEL TO REAL LIFE SCALING SYSTEM, 10 PIXELS = 1 INCH, THAT MEANS 720 PIXEL TALL HUMAN SPRITES BITCHES these aint yo mamas sprites

-FULL LIMITLESS MOVEMENT ON ALL 3 AXIS n none o that panzy ass grid based shit neither

-RETARDEDLY NON LINEAR INVENTORY SYSTEM THAT LETS YE WIELD LITERALLY ANYTHING AND WEAR ANYTHING IN ANY LOGICAL WAY IT MAY BE WEARABLE wear a purse on your dick

-UNIQUE QUASI TURN BASED COMBAT AND CONTROL SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU CAN THINK OF rip out a guys eyeballs, put them in a purse, then put that purse on their grandmother's dick

-FULL DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE AS WELL AS SEASONAL CYCLES AND LONG TERM LIFE CYCLES INCLUDING AGING BIRTH AND DEATH eventually become a grandmother telling your grandkids about the time a psychopath put your grandson's eyes in a purse and then that purse on your wrinkly dick

-AI THAT CAN WIPE ITS OWN ARSE literally it can wipe its own arse, i shall show you this some day

-COMPREHENSIVE DEVKIT THAT TEACHES YE TO MAKE SHIT AS GOOD AS THE SHIT THAT COMES WITH THE SHIT shit

SHIT I HAVE DONE OR NEED TO DO STILL

Construct anatomically correct (yes, even the genitals) male and female sprites to use as style guide - kind of complete, made the framework of the human male as well as the front part of the skull, jaw bone, and the frontmost enamel layers of the major and lateral incisors (that's the front four teeth)

Make full 16 frame rotation of the aforementioned male and female style guide to serve as reference - not yet started

Make isometric versions of the rotation of the style guides and pick which isometric degree of rotation would work the best for the engine - not yet started

Make regular standing poses and idle animations for the isometric sprites - not yet started

Make walking animations for the isometric sprites, possibly other basic animations for testing purposes - not yet started

Construct first prototype of the engine using the isometric sprites, coded in either C++ or C sharp (I don't have the hash symbol thing) using Microsoft Visual Studio 20xx - not yet started

When this engine, and it's devkit, is complete, some bitchin' games are going to be made with it, maybe even a.....

HOMO LEOPARD PLAYER GAME????
    or whatever the fuck we're called

Expect some preview images to be posted in this very thread as soon as more art assets are completed. In the future expect to see some playable demos of the engine, or videos demonstrating them, within the thread as well.
    hocio
    hocio

Powerpigeon's ridiculous unrealistic game project! Empty Re: Powerpigeon's ridiculous unrealistic game project!

Post  hocio Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 am

youre no mdickie
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Powerpigeon's ridiculous unrealistic game project! Empty Re: Powerpigeon's ridiculous unrealistic game project!

Post  PowerPigeon Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 am

I will be as soon as my 64mb, 556mhz windows 95 computer arrives.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:55 am