Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

+3
Scruufy
jedeviensfolle
KingOTU
7 posters

King can no longer cast.

KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

King can no longer cast. Empty King can no longer cast.

Post  KingOTU Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 pm

I regret to inform all off the gpg regulars and pigeon himself, that I will no longer(rather unable) to cast under kingotu, or gpg. One of varziels ex-boyfriends has already seen to that. I no longer feel any internet anonymity, which to be honest, is vital to protect myself from hazing, identity theft, ect, ect, ect.

I know this prolly will only lightly sadden the few people who enjoyed what I did but it's the nature of the beast. Should Varz ask what I am doing, please refrain from telling her. I do not wish to associate with her any longer. Thanks for understanding. Should you have any questions, feel free to post them here. Do not try to contact me elsewhere, it will be ignored/overlooked. Thank you.

EDIT: To this effect, it's more then just a bad stint with Varz. It's also my realization that I'm going nowhere in life, have become a raging alcoholic, and will prolly die very soon thanks to my size. I need a drastic change in my life, and while this may seem small to some, it's a big deal to me. I loved sharing my world, and my hobby, with so many great people.
    jedeviensfolle

King can no longer cast. Empty Re: King can no longer cast.

Post  jedeviensfolle Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Sometimes, it takes a drastic thing to make someone realize what's really going on. You're a great guy, King, and I think you underestimate yourself far too much. You've already made a decision it takes so many people years to make, if they ever make it all. You know how to find me if you need me, man. <3

I know this probably sounds completely hollow and empty from someone who barely comes around anymore, but...well, take it as you will, I guess.
    Scruufy
    Scruufy

Post  Scruufy Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:28 am

King, I'm sorry to see you go man but if it means that you'll be happy with your life then we're fine with it. It was great watching you cast and having great Skype parties but it had to end sometime. There are only a few of the original regulars left and we'll try to keep GPG going as long as we can. We'll miss you dude. And I agree with what Jed said, you underestimate yourself bro. Just do what feels right for you and have fun doing it. I hope you find what you're looking for in the end dude. And I hope you can still look at us all as ur friends if you ever need anything.
    Winter
    Winter

Post  Winter Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:17 am

King, it sucks that you have to completely leave Gay Panther Gaming, because you brought people together. You ALWAYS kept the chat involved in the stream, but I can see the change. When you were broadcasting on "King Plays Stuff", you naturally had that chat going and you were always entertaining. Even in Gay Panther Gaming you were. But lately, it seemed like you couldn't keep the chat into the stream, and really didn't want to anymore. I'll miss you King, and your crazy shenanigans. I'll miss our Skype orgies with you. Good luck with getting your life straight, I hope that one day you'll come back and show us no-one internet people what you've accomplished. And like the others have said before me, if you need anything, we'll still be here.

Gay Panther Gaming has lost a life.

Note: And if any of this was caused because of my creeping on you, I'm sorry. I don't have any of that information anymore, anyway.
    mirabellexx821

Post  mirabellexx821 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 am

King, this even sucks for me, who's only been to 2 casts. =[
    I obviously don't have as much to say as everyone else, but good luck with whatever you want to accomplish. Smile
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Post  KingOTU Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:52 pm

None of it was caused by you winter. Varz's ex seems to think having a life means internet stalking someone/many people. While usually I would let this stuff slide, there are extraneous circumstances that would prevent me from doing so. Plus I need time to focus on getting sober. The last few days I've realized I actually crave alcohol to make me feel better, which is the number one sign of addiction. I'm thinking about attending a group, or maybe just getting out more.
    bukowski

Post  bukowski Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 am

mfw I read this
    afro
    bukowski

Post  bukowski Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 am

By the way, King. Maybe I wouldn't be inclined to 'stalk you' ( Laughing ) if you weren't posting personal information about Varz and humiliating her, and otherwise treating her like shit since you're a fat incestuous freak of a human being and you need to compensate.

God save the king.

lol!
    jedeviensfolle

Post  jedeviensfolle Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 am

Sweet ass, we've got a White Knighter.

King can no longer cast. 23m7tjd
    Winter
    Winter

Post  Winter Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 pm

bukowski wrote:By the way, King. Maybe I wouldn't be inclined to 'stalk you' ( Laughing ) if you weren't posting personal information about Varz and humiliating her, and otherwise treating her like shit since you're a fat incestuous freak of a human being and you need to compensate.

God save the king.

lol!

King can no longer cast. 12814110
    Scruufy
    Scruufy

Post  Scruufy Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Winter wrote:
    bukowski wrote:By the way, King. Maybe I wouldn't be inclined to 'stalk you' ( Laughing ) if you weren't posting personal information about Varz and humiliating her, and otherwise treating her like shit since you're a fat incestuous freak of a human being and you need to compensate.

God save the king.

lol!

King can no longer cast. 12814110

King can no longer cast. Orly11
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Post  PowerPigeon Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:06 pm

bukowski wrote:By the way, King. Maybe I wouldn't be inclined to 'stalk you' ( Laughing ) if I wasn't a completely pussywhipped stalker with a tattoo of Varz on my arm. Because you aren't as creepily obsessed with her as I am (I mean for christ's sake, you don't even constantly keep updated on the sites she visits every day of your life, lol!) I shall assume that you are abusive. ALSO UR FAT LOL UNLIKE ME INTERNET STALKING HANDSOME MANLY MAN THAT I AM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

God save the king.

lol! lol see what i did there i put king instead of queen lolololololololololololol time to go touch some kids

Go eat a dick, dick.
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Post  KingOTU Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Are you sure you aren't the one compensating Mr. one nut?

Have fun earning your toilet paper liberal arts degree, because that's all it will be good for. Very Happy

EDIT: Thread locked under the request of a middle party. If you had any respect for the person you are white knighting, you would also stop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 pm