Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

5 posters

I need help.

PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

I need help. Empty I need help.

Post  PowerPigeon Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:34 am

how is babby formed?
    jedeviensfolle

I need help. Empty Re: I need help.

Post  jedeviensfolle Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:36 pm

how girl get pragnet?
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Post  KingOTU Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:09 am

y do my peeniz shot milk?
    Winter
    Winter

Post  Winter Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 pm

In a metabolic reaction, what enzymes are active and
    what type of nutrients are broken down within the stages of:
    Glycolysis
    Inmediate Reactions
    Krebs Cycle
    Electron Transport Chain

I would appreciate your input.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Post  PowerPigeon Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Winter wrote:In a metabolic reaction, what enzymes are active and
    what type of nutrients are broken down within the stages of:
    Glycolysis
    Inmediate Reactions
    Krebs Cycle
    Electron Transport Chain

I would appreciate your input.

that is how babby formed?
    hocio
    hocio

Post  hocio Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 pm

taken from wikipedia, edited for content.

Baby Making (from the Greek φώτο- [baby-], "infant," and σύνθεσις [making], "putting together.", "composition") is a process that converts carbon dioxide into babies, using the energy from sunlight.[1] Baby making occurs in plants, algae, and many species of Bacteria, but not in Archaea. Baby making organisms are called photoautotrophs, since it allows them to create their own food. In plants, algae and cyanobacteria baby making uses carbon dioxide and water, releasing oxygen as a waste product. Baby making is vital for life on Earth. As well as maintaining the normal level of oxygen in the atmosphere, nearly all life either depends on it directly as a source of energy, or indirectly as the ultimate source of the energy in their food[2] (the exceptions are chemoautotrophs that live in rocks or around deep sea hydrothermal vents). The amount of energy trapped by baby making is immense, approximately 100 terawatts:[3] which is about six times larger than the power consumption of human civilization.[4] As well as energy, baby making is also the source of the carbon in all the organic compounds within organisms' bodies. In all, Baby making synthetic organisms convert around 100,000,000,000 tonnes of carbon into biomass per year.[5]

Although baby making can happen in different ways in different species, some features are always the same. For example, the process always begins when energy from light is absorbed by proteins called Baby making synthetic reaction centers that contain chlorophylls. In plants, these proteins are held inside organelles called chloroplasts, while in bacteria they are embedded in the plasma membrane. Some of the light energy gathered by chlorophylls is stored in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The rest of the energy is used to remove electrons from a substance such as water. These electrons are then used in the reactions that turn carbon dioxide into organic compounds. In plants, algae and cyanobacteria this is done by a sequence of reactions called the Calvin cycle, but different sets of reactions are found in some bacteria, such as the reverse Krebs cycle in Chlorobium. Many baby making synthetic organisms have adaptations that concentrate or store carbon dioxide. This helps reduce a wasteful process called baby making respiration that can consume part of the sugar produced during baby making.
    Overview of cycle between autotrophs and heterotrophs. Baby making is the main means by which plants, algae and many bacteria produce organic compounds and oxygen from carbon dioxide and water (green arrow).

Baby making evolved early in the evolutionary history of life, when all forms of life on Earth were microorganisms and the atmosphere had much more carbon dioxide. The first baby making synthetic organisms probably evolved about 3,500 million years ago, and used hydrogen or hydrogen sulfide as sources of electrons, rather than water.[6] Cyanobacteria appeared later, around 3,000 million years ago, and changed the Earth forever when they began to oxygenate the atmosphere, beginning about 2,400 million years ago.[7] This new atmosphere allowed the evolution of complex life such as protists. Eventually, no later than a billion years ago, one of these protists formed a symbiotic relationship with a cyanobacterium, producing the ancestor of the plants and algae.[8] The chloroplasts in modern plants are the descendants of these ancient symbiotic cyanobacteria.[9]
    Winter
    Winter

Post  Winter Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 pm

hocio wrote:taken from wikipedia, edited for content.

Baby Making (from the Greek φώτο- [baby-], "infant," and σύνθεσις [making], "putting together.", "composition") is a process that converts carbon dioxide into babies, using the energy from sunlight.[1] Baby making occurs in plants, algae, and many species of Bacteria, but not in Archaea. Baby making organisms are called photoautotrophs, since it allows them to create their own food. In plants, algae and cyanobacteria baby making uses carbon dioxide and water, releasing oxygen as a waste product. Baby making is vital for life on Earth. As well as maintaining the normal level of oxygen in the atmosphere, nearly all life either depends on it directly as a source of energy, or indirectly as the ultimate source of the energy in their food[2] (the exceptions are chemoautotrophs that live in rocks or around deep sea hydrothermal vents). The amount of energy trapped by baby making is immense, approximately 100 terawatts:[3] which is about six times larger than the power consumption of human civilization.[4] As well as energy, baby making is also the source of the carbon in all the organic compounds within organisms' bodies. In all, Baby making synthetic organisms convert around 100,000,000,000 tonnes of carbon into biomass per year.[5]

Although baby making can happen in different ways in different species, some features are always the same. For example, the process always begins when energy from light is absorbed by proteins called Baby making synthetic reaction centers that contain chlorophylls. In plants, these proteins are held inside organelles called chloroplasts, while in bacteria they are embedded in the plasma membrane. Some of the light energy gathered by chlorophylls is stored in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The rest of the energy is used to remove electrons from a substance such as water. These electrons are then used in the reactions that turn carbon dioxide into organic compounds. In plants, algae and cyanobacteria this is done by a sequence of reactions called the Calvin cycle, but different sets of reactions are found in some bacteria, such as the reverse Krebs cycle in Chlorobium. Many baby making synthetic organisms have adaptations that concentrate or store carbon dioxide. This helps reduce a wasteful process called baby making respiration that can consume part of the sugar produced during baby making.
    Overview of cycle between autotrophs and heterotrophs. Baby making is the main means by which plants, algae and many bacteria produce organic compounds and oxygen from carbon dioxide and water (green arrow).

Baby making evolved early in the evolutionary history of life, when all forms of life on Earth were microorganisms and the atmosphere had much more carbon dioxide. The first baby making synthetic organisms probably evolved about 3,500 million years ago, and used hydrogen or hydrogen sulfide as sources of electrons, rather than water.[6] Cyanobacteria appeared later, around 3,000 million years ago, and changed the Earth forever when they began to oxygenate the atmosphere, beginning about 2,400 million years ago.[7] This new atmosphere allowed the evolution of complex life such as protists. Eventually, no later than a billion years ago, one of these protists formed a symbiotic relationship with a cyanobacterium, producing the ancestor of the plants and algae.[8] The chloroplasts in modern plants are the descendants of these ancient symbiotic cyanobacteria.[9]

Too long, did not read.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 am