Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

Che Guevara is awesome.

PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Che Guevara is awesome. Empty Che Guevara is awesome.

Post  PowerPigeon Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Any attempt to correct me on this will surely result in saying incorrect things quoted from Glenn Beck.

Such as "He murdered people!"

The man who wrote Che: A Revolutionary Life spent seven years travelling around the world learning about Che Guevara's life in vivid detail. As hard as he tried, he never once came accross any evidence suggesting he killed an innocent. He executed people for crimes that would normally involve capital punishment, such as murder. The other times he killed people were during war, and how is it a bad thing that he fought alongside his own soldiers in battle? When you're quoting Glenn Beck saying this, this remark is even funnier, considering Glenn Beck talks about how much he wants to kill people all the damn time, and how we should go to war with every no good dirty foreigner that lobbyists want us to shoot at. Not to mention, that alledged raping and murdering of a young girl in 1990 that Glenn (same name as Chucky's son, ironically) is suspected of, explaining his absolute fascination with man made death.

Or "Batista was no angel but the July 26th movement was way way worse than him!"

Batista basically had his own version of the Gestapo, that would not only kill innocents, but rape them as well. Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, Raul Castro, and several other guerrillas, formed the July 26th movement to overthrow Batista, which they succeeded with flying colours, putting an end to his neo-Nazi shenanigans. The July 26th movement was named after a failed attempt of doing pretty much the same thing, that resulted in Fidel Castro spending some hard time in Batista's merciless prison system. Batista then ran away from Cuba like a bitch. Guess who supported Batista's regime? Why, the same people that sold arms to the Nazis, put Saddam in power, took Saddam out of power because he was killing Shi'ites, then went to war against Shi'ites and praise the Mujahideen, who helped Saddam kill Shi'ites, good ol' unamerican globalist zionist American government!

Or "Commies! Commies! COOOOMMMMMIIIIIEEEESSSSSS!!!!!"

I see McCarthy did a good job making your parents retarded. The only reason the communist system ever became another way of saying 'Nazi!' or 'Terr'ist!' is because it involves the poor becoming richer, and the rich becoming poorer, until everyone is equal, at which point things like government and currency are completely removed and humanity is smart enough to manage themselves, the final stage in the system known as Pure Communism, where we cut the shit and reach a point where technology, medicine, and the rest of society can evolve at a faster rate, without shit like "How much will it cost!?" or "How much money will I make if I patent this!?" interfering with progress that lasts longer than your next tax payment. Supporters of the Capitalist system, go fucking live in ancient Egypt if you love the gap between rich and poor so much.

Or "Capitalism is cool because I can sell whatever I want!"

Yeah it's so cool having to spend your life trying to come up with ideas and pay for the marketing and distributing, knowing that if you fail you and your family will die homeless and your boss will profit from your death! But hey, at least we get those awesome commercials repeated every two minutes for the benefit of a bourgeouise that will be feeding his kids cold beans after being fired if his latest and greatest product doesn't sell enough to break even! Clearly nothing is wrong with this system and CHARITY. FIXES. EVERYTHING.

Or "Stalin is the same as Hitler! They had similar haircuts when they were children and everything!"

Stalin is nowhere near as bad as Hitler. Irrespective of how bad he actually was, the Soviet Union didn't like him anyway, so even if he ate puppies and peed their blood into the eyes of an orphan as so many seem to think it still wouldn't matter because he's widely regarded as a poor leader by all categories of communists.

Or "Jared Loughner read Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto therefore he is a leftist!"

Quoted from some good ol' Rupert Murdoch news media! Mein Kampf is history's most prominent example of a right wing extremist organization writing a version of the Bible that ignores the "Turn the other cheek" parts and focuses more on the "Any man that lies with another man should be stoned" parts. Because /Christ/ians don't read the parts of the Bible that Jesus /Christ/ said, that'd be insane! If he only read the Communist Manifesto, you'd have a case to make, but Mein Kampf is the exact opposite on the spectrum, and is only regarded leftist by the tiny amount of people in the world that don't fully understand the obvious fundamental differences between everything Communist and everything Nazist. Oh and tiny little detail they overlook, he shot. A fucking. Democrat. After Sarah Palin made a map with what are very clearly target symbols over many Democrat politicians that she herself referred to as bullseyes, from her glorious Twitter account. No man, totally unrelated, even though one of the people targeted on that map is GABRIELLE FUUUUCKKIIIINNNNGGGG GIIIIFFFOOOORRRDDDSSS. If you vote Palin 2012, I will fucking hurt you. I don't care who you vote for, vote for Bush again if you have to, just not Palin. Ever.

Or "I have now realised every opinion I have ever had is entirely retarded and incorrect and there are medical reasons behind this directly related to the size of the emotional part of my brain versus the logical part of my brain as many brain scans of conservative brains and liberal brains have proven beyond doubt and I probably only formed these opinions based on what others told me and knee jerk emotional reactions caused by the aforementioned emotional side of my brain so now I will change my opinions to what I really think whether it be Islam or Buddhism or Methodism or Catholicism instead of parroting things I hear Bill O' Reilly say."

Sadly I have yet to hear this quote. Fingers crossed, though.

So yeah, I got bored and wrote down some politics. Just 'cause.

Dedicated to those good ol' Youtube commenters that play Homefront and think the events in that game actually have happened in real life and then proceed to shoot up their school.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 pm