Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

The Chimpout racism espionage challenge!

PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

The Chimpout racism espionage challenge! Empty The Chimpout racism espionage challenge!

Post  PowerPigeon Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Listen up you fagpanthers,

Some of you ni... Okay maybe ironic racism is a bad way to go about this post.

While googling my own name "Jonathan Felton", I find a forum thread entitled "Niggers are bad cuz niggers niggers" or something, showing a list of black people that have commited crimes, one of them named Jonathan Felton.
    Pretty weaksauce way to go about that, because you could make a list of any group of anything doing any bad thing to defame it. I could advertise that some people have an allergic reaction to dandelions if I want all dandelions to be deported back to dandelion land away from my honest constitutional freedom loving sensibilities or whatever the fuck the reason is.

This forum thread was in a wonderful forum known as "Chimpout".

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/index.php

All you do on Chimpout is complain about Africans, African-Americans, African-Arabs, African-Russians, African-Anythings. If it has Africans in it, just go ahead and spend all day ranting about it because you have nothing better to do.

So, here's my challenge to you!

Troll the site in a way that you just make them incredibly angry, or incite them to do stupid things, without them banning you. Make an ironic account name, such as "igreatlydislikediversity" or "moreliketheblackhousegetithahaha" or "showustherealbirthcertificateyoukenyanfuck", whatever takes your fancy.

Take screenshots of any entertaining posts that appear as a result of your trolling, or any posts you find anywhere on the site, and post them in this thread, and link us to your troll posts and threads, which could lead to teaming up for double the Kluxbashing.

I advise checking out the boards that have nothing to do with black people, such as the discussions about video games and technology. Yes, you guessed it, they find ways to blame black people for everything related to their computer not working, and they think the greatest game ever is basically Zog's Nightmare, they don't care how well it plays or how good the graphics are, they just want to be able to shoot black people in it.

The funniest part of the forum is the lack of people that give a flying shit about it. Nobody is on there saying they should stop or whatever, because they know as well as everyone else knows, they're all retarded. They're wasting their time whining about people they don't like for any good reason. Nobody gives a fuck about their opinion, and they haven't since the fucking Civil War, and nobody will ever give a flying shit about what they think ever again. But hey, at least they remain on the Earth as ancient relics, that exist as a history lesson in why we should never ever revert to that mindset, and to provide plenty of lulz as their new role in society, lolcow.

By the way, if you call a racist a racist, they always call you a Marxist in response. Marxist is the slur for politicallly correct people nowadays, and apparently Marxism is still a bad thing despite racists and Nazis being exactly opposed to it.

Also calling them racist is "brainwashing and mindgames" according to them. I'm pretty sure judging people by categories of race is exactly what being a racist literally means, but no, being correct is mindgames now.

THEY'RE IN YOUR HEAD MAN. PUT ON YOUR FOIL KKK HOOD SO THEY CAN'T GET INTO YOUR BRAIN. THEY GOT SATELLITES MAN, SATELLITES WITH OBAMA IN 'EM, TRYIN' TO FIND OUT WHAT JOB YOU HAVE SO THE IMMIGRANTS CAN COME AND STEAL IT. WE GOTTA ACT FAST I TELLS YA.

So yeah, this is my little attempt at doing more of the Ikemaster33 raid style stuff, cus that was cool beans, as the kids say.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

The Chimpout racism espionage challenge! Empty Re: The Chimpout racism espionage challenge!

Post  PowerPigeon Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm

As a side note, as soon as I find a PC game I particularly like I'll do some streaming, but god knows when that'll be with my standards. Whenever Rockstar put Red Dead Redemption on PC, definitely then, but probably some time way before that so I can actually get some streams in before the fucking sun explodes, going by Rockstar's usual PC release schedule.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:08 pm