Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

5 posters

x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D

Poll

Would you like x_jack09_x to cast on gaypanthergaming?

[ 2 ]
    x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D Bar_left25%x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 6 ]
    x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D Bar_left75%x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D Bar_right [75%] 

Total Votes: 8
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D Empty x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D

Post  PowerPigeon Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 am

Here's his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRO_9IiqMY8

Please vote in the poll above and make a post explaining the reason for your choice.

Fuck it I'll just put annotations in it instead.
    hocio
    hocio

x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D Empty Re: x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D

Post  hocio Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:55 am

I voted yes as long as we can have someone else do commentary along side of him. As far as him solo? No thanks. In b4 oral.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D Empty Re: x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D

Post  PowerPigeon Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 am

oral

x_jack09_x Gay Panther Gaming caster application. NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE!!! :D Displayimage
    Winter
    Winter

Post  Winter Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Then again, the name Jack can be used for countless jokes...
    hmmmmmmmmm.....
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Post  PowerPigeon Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 am

Winter wrote:Then again, the name Jack can be used for countless jokes...
    hmmmmmmmmm.....

Did you get the oral joke?
    Winter
    Winter

Post  Winter Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 pm

No, I definately didn't get the Moral Orel reference.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Post  PowerPigeon Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Winter wrote:No, I definately didn't get the Moral Orel reference.

That's good because if you did I wouldn't have linked you to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCL1fKK_CpQ
    Scruufy
    Scruufy

Post  Scruufy Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 pm

I like how he said "I don't have any words to describe Leaf Green." then immediately after, he says, "Fire Red is just boring." ... they're the same game... pretty much. there's just like one difference, u get like different shit in one but who gives a fuck? lol
    joshua64sid

Post  joshua64sid Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 pm

-5 seconds into video- HOLY SHIT HE PLAYS POKEMON AND SOUNDS MY AGE, YES X 200000000

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:42 am