Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

3 posters

How do you guys think of my quality lately?

KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

How do you guys think of my quality lately? Empty How do you guys think of my quality lately?

Post  KingOTU Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:24 am

What's your honest opinion on it? I would like the breakdown to look something like this:

Choppyness: (Lag, poor frame rate, ect.)

Clarity: (How clear text is, characters, the general shot itself.)

Watchability: (The bottom line. Rate this as Almost perfect, more then watchable, barely watchable, not watchable.)
    Winter
    Winter

How do you guys think of my quality lately? Empty Re: How do you guys think of my quality lately?

Post  Winter Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:02 am

Choppyness: Needs to be choppyer

Clarity: Text is decent, kinda hard to read at moments.

Watchability: Kill it with fire.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

How do you guys think of my quality lately? Empty Re: How do you guys think of my quality lately?

Post  PowerPigeon Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:03 am

Probably should put sound in the post too. It would sound a lot better if you got some headphones and bought a Behringer U-Control UCA202 or something similar. It's a small cheap audio codec thing that has four plugs for RCA cables (two in, two out). You'd just need to plug the red and white cables into the "in" plugs (one is left speaker one is the right) and then use the audio repeater software to repeat the audio from the Behringer into Virtual Cable 1 (Virtual cable 1 is a sound source that the program creates that only exists for repeating audio through) and then if you want to hear the game as you play repeat the Behringer audio through the sound card. And if you wanted to talk while you were streaming just repeat the microphone through the Virtual Cable 1 as well. And then in FME select the sound source as Virtual Cable 1 as well. Basically everything you want the audience to hear you just repeat it through that.

That's what I do at least.

Or you could attempt (and I mean attempt) to get the piece of shite Dazzle to capture audio, but that literally never works ever because they're slabs of faeces that I hate.

Watchability: Awful for people that have cataracts. This is why all of your streams should have constant audio description of everything your character is doing.

For people that don't have cataracts though it's good. It's better to have a low resolution stream with a moderate bitrate because the high quality super turbo I wasted 9,000 bux on recording videogames crap just lags like hell for people that aren't sad enough to pay for 4meg upload speeds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:04 am