Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

3 posters

Pokemon Diary - Heart Gold

KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Pokemon Diary - Heart Gold Empty Pokemon Diary - Heart Gold

Post  KingOTU Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:47 am

So I figure since I can't show you niggras my progress in my game, I'll write about it. Sorry I couldn't do the play-through with you guys since I got it so late but ke cera cera.

Day three-
    TIME 18:17
    Badges: 7
    Pokedex: 25
    Current Party: 33 Pidgeotto, 33 Onix, 36 Ampharos, 9 Rattata, 34 Feraligatr, 33 Gengar

Last night I beat the radio tower so I am currently heading off towards the ice path and hopefully I can beat claire before I have to go to work in about an hour and a half. I know, big dreams, but hey it could happen. I'm really enjoying the pokewalker. It's a really neat tool and it allows to me play pokemon on the job. Score. Although they did make johto a little bigger I wish there was even more stuff added to the region. It still feels really small. I wish I could get my larvitar though. Def my favorite pokemon at the moment. Funny thing happened to me in cianwood. Before I left I checked to see if the safari zone was open. It wasn't so I beat the gym leader and flew to Olvine. The second I land the warden calls rubbing it in my face he opened the park. Fuck face. :L
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Pokemon Diary - Heart Gold Empty Re: Pokemon Diary - Heart Gold

Post  KingOTU Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Day four-
    TIME 23:41
    Badges 8
    Pokedex 28

Current Party: 34 Onix, 1 Togepi, 38 Feraligatr, 35 Pidgeotto, 35 Gengar, 40 Ampharos

Finally managed to beat claire and get the final badge. The rest of my playtime was prepping for the Ho-oh fight. Finally got that bastard after several restarts.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Post  PowerPigeon Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm

I always just use nothing but the starting Pokémon through the entire game then by the end it's level 95 or so so I just wing it.
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Post  KingOTU Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:56 am

Day five

TIME: 29:28
    Badges: 8
    Pokedex: 32

Current Party: 41 Gengar, 38 Onix, 45 Feraligatr, 43, Ampahros, 39 Pidgeot, 9 Rattata

Beat the elite 4 yesterday and now I'm in Kanto. Everyone here is really high leveled which is awesome. Finally a tiny bit of challenge. Our team is kind of grossly underleveled as LT. Surge has like level 50's lol. Should explore more of kanto today.
    KingOTU
    KingOTU
    Admin

Post  KingOTU Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 am

Day Six

Time: 42:56
    Badges: 16
    Pokedex: 41

Current Party: 56 Blaziken, 54 Ampharos, 54 Feraligatr, 53, Pidgeot, 9 Rattata, 55 Gengar

Well I transferred some pokemon from my copy of emerald I had laying around. Turns out you can't trade any with hidden moves. Kind of lame but that's life. Was thinking about replaying gen 3 pokemon after plat, but I might play before since it will be like downgrading in a lot of ways. Beat all the gym leaders. The toughest was sabrina for my team. Her Alakazam tore through my party, but as always I got her. Now I think I'll visit mount Silver once, and then switch and start playing platnium. Should be fun to say the least. I haven't told you guys but I have a pokemon battle coming up against a co-worker of mine. We set a limit of no legendaries and around lv 55 only. Any party suggestions would be pro.
    Winter
    Winter

Post  Winter Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:24 am

Party suggestion:

At parties, don't describe things as "pro".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:40 pm