Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

2 posters

Uh.

Winter
    Winter

Uh. Empty Uh.

Post  Winter Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Did GayPanther died?
    Or just "under construction"?
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Uh. Empty Re: Uh.

Post  PowerPigeon Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:05 am

I'll be casting again about a week after September 17th, I'm ordering the new computer then, but I don't know when it'll arrive exactly but the plan is to cast in smooth as hell standard def video like King does with his insane i7 rig, then when I can afford it I'll get a HD tv and a HD capture card and go all pro. I can't count on King coming back, I think it was implied in ihis post he's going to come back at some point as soon as SOME FAGGOT, not naming any names here, stops gettin' uppity, but I'm not going to rush him, he can take as much time off as he needs, he really deserves a break. But it won't be a solo effort on the casting, I'll have Suckygamer doin' shit with me too, like co-op games and all that poop, like back when I used to cast Saint's Row 2, and got like 10 people to buy it without asking them to, just from watching the stream.

Long story short, next GPG cast probably won't be until after September 17th unless King comes back before then. But if anyone wants to join GPG as a caster and cast before then, feel free to get in touch and I'll have that set up for you, but I'm only trusting super-duper-regs with that. Keep in mind being a caster doesn't mean you HAVE to cast on a regular basis, just show up from time to time at least.

Until September 17th-ish or a new caster casting or King coming back though, y'all could keep yourselves occupied by going through the FUCKING MASSIVE archive of casts and suggest some swell moments from there for me to put in a montage to serve as an into video on the GPG youtubes. And you could post some highlights to Youtube to your own Youtube account, seeing as Youtube now takes 15 minute videos, it's as easy as just clicking "upload to Youtube", or if you want to be fancy you can make a highlight within a highlight to make a clip of any notable moments in a very long clip, so for example if there's a 15 minute clip of Niko Bellic standing rigidly still, then 13 minutes in he gets shat on by a seagull, you can just highlight the seagull shitting bit, which will post a clip to your own channel called "seagull shittin on immigrant" or someshit, and you can upload that short, interesting video instead of uploading 15 minutes of Niko Bellic standing perfectly still, because nobody wants to watch that shit. Yeah I've been playing GTA 4 alot lately.

So yeah, stare at some highlights for a while and pretend we're casting, but the live cast is looking exactly like a cast we already did due to a massive miraculous coincidence, here: http://www.justin.tv/gaypanthergaming/videos

Until then I'll upload some voice recording sessions me and King did a while ago that I never got around to telling any of you about, they're super happy fun time! Also some recorded videos from the time we raided Ikemaster, and some videos from the time we went on Chat Roulette! Hooray! Think of it as never before seen footage that only people that were there at the time saw.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:40 am