Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

Scruufy here

Scruufy
    Scruufy

Scruufy here Empty Scruufy here

Post  Scruufy Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Hey thar evray boody! My name be Scruufy! It's a wee bit quiet in these here forums on this internetz machine and I doon't like it one bit, so I decided to add my introdooction and probably say some CRRRRAAAAAAZZZZZY shit... but I won't. I'll just talk in this Scottish accent that none of ye can hear. But just imagine it... imagine good ol' Scruufy doin' a Scottish accent. Have ye imagined it? GOOD! That mean's you've completely lost your minds!

Anyway, in all seriousness I think I'm supposed to put some shit about me (stop talking in a Scottish accent if you haven't already) so I'm going to do exactly that.

I like music, football, basketball, skateboarding, women, men, trannies, animals, the show Metalocalypse... and... other unimportant shit! YAY!

Obviously you all know Winter's my cousin... and if you don't you don't belong in this forum you need to go somewhere you're wanted... so probably nowhere if you're anything like me.
    I like to take long walks on the beach, I like to have sex on the beach (hold the sex), I like tacos, I like when women stay in the kitchen (please don't hurt me for sexist comments, I can't help it I swear), and I feel as if I'm Jed's punching bag...

That's pretty much it. It was long and I had to take 4 trips to the bathroom but I finally wrote this. So bask in the name of all that is Scruufy my pets! BASK IN IT!!!!! (please?)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:33 am