Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

2 posters

For those of you who still visit the site. I'm here to tell you...

Scruufy
    Scruufy

For those of you who still visit the site. I'm here to tell you... Empty For those of you who still visit the site. I'm here to tell you...

Post  Scruufy Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 am

My fellow GPG brothers (and sisters... Well I think I can count Jed as a dude and tsukino doesn't come on here) I will be casting sometime this weekend or next week. This cast is to reunite the GPG community for a good ol' fashion GPG party. There will be cock jokes, there will be pringles, there will even be shitty gameplay! This is to show the world that we have bot died off. We are still alive and mostly well. This is our chance to look the world straight in the eyes and say, "Hey! You! Yeah you! I don't like your face." or "Where'd you get your license? The back of a cereal box?!" Because we all have a little New Yorker inside of us... In King more than the rest... Cause... Cause he's from... Nevermind. Anyway, come join us. Or I'll find out where you live and burn your house down, murder your family in front of you and rape your dog.

P.S. Also here's my dick!
    Winter
    Winter

For those of you who still visit the site. I'm here to tell you... Empty Re: For those of you who still visit the site. I'm here to tell you...

Post  Winter Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Scruufy wrote: This is to show the world that we have bot died off.

BOT DIED?

WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE BOT?

OH DEAR GOD, THE COMMANDS ARE GONE.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:11 am