Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

2 posters

It's my fuckin' birthday!

PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

It's my fuckin' birthday! Empty It's my fuckin' birthday!

Post  PowerPigeon Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 pm

In other news; I'm moving back to Liverpool (that's the city that isn't London) away from London (that's the city that is London) in a couple days or weeks or so and I'm going to start casting again around that time whenever I get internet in the new house! I sort of have to with Saint's Row: The Third coming out and everything. And those OTHER games.

That'd be a perfect time to try out Twitch TV's new Team Pages to bring back Gay Panther Gaming! It's back! In Team Pages form! Pog form date TBA.
    Winter
    Winter

It's my fuckin' birthday! Empty Re: It's my fuckin' birthday!

Post  Winter Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm

OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED I NEARLY SHIT MYSELF.

Also, I'd say "Happy Birthday", but it'd be so late that it's not even worth it.

But Happy Birthday anyway.
    PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

Post  PowerPigeon Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 pm

"What the feck mang, that Pig Eon chap was lying about making a comeback, he's a busta just like his father!"

No, I'll still make a comeback, just for now there's a college I need to get accepted at, an ex I need to move on from in a healthy non-obsessive manner stalk and seduce, not to mention I still haven't moved house.

Busy; adjective; Behaviour or appearance resembling that of a bus.

LA Noire totally came out on the PC, if I can find a mod for that that lets you shoot pedestrians without a mission failure that would make for quite an entertaining playthrough don't ya think.
    Also Saint's Row: The Third, a shit ton of Steam sale games, the opportunities are literally endless. On top of that I have an insatiable urge to play GTA 3, maybe even a GTA marathon from 1 to EFLC.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:36 am