Gay Panther Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums to talk all things Gay Panther Gaming. http://justin.tv/gaypanthergaming

I've been suspended from JTV, I think? Maybe?

PowerPigeon
    PowerPigeon
    Admin

I've been suspended from JTV, I think? Maybe? Empty I've been suspended from JTV, I think? Maybe?

Post  PowerPigeon Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:52 pm

When I log into Twitch or Justin and attempt to go to my channel page, or home, or following, it tells me I've been blocked from using Justin TV services.
    Now, I haven't been on either of the sites in a while seeing as I'm currently confined to USB pay-as-you-go internet, which would charge out the cornhole for live streaming.
    This makes me doubt that I actually was suspended.
    It said somewhere that I might not be suspended, it might just show that I'm suspended on certain internet things.

So, my beloved faggots, I need you to check whether I actually am suspended or not from your end, so I can file the appropriate ban appeal if that is the case.
    If not, it probably is just something to do with the USB internet.

In other news, I was being serious when I said I'd start streaming again when I get my own place. I just don't have my own place yet, but I'm in sort of a transitional stage to getting one. It's complicated.
    I'm living on my own now but it's a rented room, so I can't get proper internet access, so I don't have the bandwidth usage limit needed to stream or even watch streams.
    When I move into my own place, I will, so I'll resume streaming at that stage.

What a Face

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:05 am